The main objective of Higher Diploma in Management program is to provide HRM knowledge, skills and attitudes of among the participants.
Accordingly, the specific objectives of the program are:
• Provide an opportunity to participants to obtain the knowledge in the field of HRM.
• Develop a range of skills associated with HRM functions.
• Give a critical understanding of modern practices in HRM.
• To give an opportunity to organizations to improve HRM skills of their own employees in the university background.
• To give an opportunity to entrepreneurs and business owners to improve HRMl knowledge and skills.